Saturday, May 29, 2010
Turtle
I know I said I would try to complain less, so let's look at this as an observation instead of a complaint. I feel like a turtle lately. I usually run on one speed.... fast. I can usually clean my entire house from top to bottom and make it shine like the top of the Chrysler Building in 3 hours no problem. Now that we are in the beautiful trimester number three I feel like I can't do anything at a speed other than slow. It's driving me nuts. I think it's a combo of my ever growing mid section with a complete energy zap. If I clean one room in a day I feel like I have conquered all. Now I just hope to get toys put away before I go to sleep. I just cleaned my kitchen. It took about 30 minutes and all I can think about now is getting a nap. I think it's time to bring in the Molly Maids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment