Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Amazing
This pregnancy has seemed so much different than my last. I realize I seem more complacent than the first time around. I think it is a combination of us not really being ready for baby #2 and the amount of responsibility we have now versus the last time. Now I have a 2 1/2 year old that needs constant supervision. He wants to be held, and that is getting more and more difficult. We own a business that we didn't when I got pregnant with Warren which brings on a whole new meaning of stress. I almost don't think about being pregnant as much as I did last time. I will be honest, life is so overwhelming to me right now the only time I think about this little guy is when he is kicking, or my body hurts so bad I can't go any further. Well, in the past week I have become very excited to meet him. As exciting as it is to feel this little squirt kick, it is a whole new ball game when we get to SEE him kick. Watching my stomach go up and down and all around is incredible. I have a feeling he will be active like his brother. Warren needs someone to keep up with him. So, after seeing this little guy in action this week I will try to be less of a complainer and more grateful for the little miracle that is less than 3 months away from making his big entrance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment