Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Oh my!!
My brother stopped by to see me at work yesterday. He was sitting in my office and we were talking about the summer. He was telling me about all of the trips he had scheduled. I volunteered to take his daughter for one towards the end of July..... he said "Ummmm, aren't you going to be like 8 1/2 months pregnant then?" Oh my word I thought. It is really happening. In about 90 days I will have 2 kids. I started to really think about the major surgery I get to have to bring this little squirt to the world. The last c-section I had wasn't planned, so I didn't have any time to really think about what was going on. Plus after 22 hours of labor and my blood pressure shooting though the roof I had slipped into shock a little and was so medicated I wasn't fully aware of what was going on. This time I will be much more alert and aware that I am laying on an operating table completely naked with about 15 people in the room while I am being cut in half to have a baby pulled out of me. Kind of made me panic a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment