Thursday, April 29, 2010
"With it"
I miss feeling "with it". I used to be the type of person you would never have to ask twice to do something. I had the opposite problem of procrastination. The second I thought of doing something, I would do it. I never forgot anything. I felt like I had my job so under control there wasn't anything I couldn't do. Every time I am pregnant, I feel less and less "with it". I have never felt more scattered and overwhelmed then I do right now. I know it doesn't get any better once you have the baby either. My cousin Kaysie told me after Warren was born and I was complaining about how different my mind felt she said "didn't you know you birth part of your brain with every child?" It is SO true. I don't want to stop growing our family with 2 kids, but I don't have much brain power left to spare!! My doctor made a great point. Before kids all you had to really think about was yourself, spouse and job. Now with a child, you think about them as much as the other things combined so you don't feel as on top of things that you were before. I guess it's a good trade. Kids for your brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my gosh! I feel like such an idiot sometimes! I forget everything. The other day someone asked me what street I lived on, and someone else had to answer for me because my mind went blank.
ReplyDelete