Yesterday was a funny pregnant day. I put my shoes on and thought.... no way. How are these tight already? I still have 4 months to go!!! With Warren, the only time my feet got swollen was during the Utah Open, and then when I had 1 week to go. During the Utah Open I was 7 months pregnant and on my feet 15-18 hours a day so it was expected. Then when he was just about 3 weeks from being due and we decided to buy a house and move in. So again, on my feet a lot.
This time around, they don't really look swollen. They just feel bigger. By the end of the day yesterday my shoes were were killing me. I wasn't on my feet very much so I thought it was weird..... until I ready my daily pregnancy note.
I have an awesome app on my iphone. It's a What to Expect app. I get a daily and weekly update. So last night I got in bed and was reading my daily update. How funny that the title would be FEET. It said that it's very common for a woman's feet to grow during pregnancy. Usually a half to full size. Pretty sure that's happening to me. It was interesting to hear the same thing that happens to your pelvic bones with softening and growing happens to your feet, and they don't go back down in size. So, I guess a new shoe wardrobe is in my future! Good for me I guess. People have always made fun of my feet. A size 5 is usually a little big for me. My brother always asks how I can balance on my "hooves". So maybe one day I will have normal sized feet.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment