I have had the words "you failed" said to me two times in my life. Both thanks to my lovely children. I failed my glucose test yesterday. Could it be the fact that I can't get enough sugar when I am pregnant? I could eat an entire bag of marshmellows for dinner. I LOVE ice cream more than ever. I have been known to scoop out a spoon full of frosting and eat it from the can.... maybe even a couple of spoon fulls. I realize this has multiple consequences, but when a pregnant girl wants something.... GIVE IT TO HER. Consequences don't mean as much to me when I'm pregnant. Well, they were clear yesterday about this consequence. I have to go back to the doctor next week and sit for 3 hours. I have to fast before I go and get blood taken 4 times. LAME! I had to go back a second time with Warren too. Luckily I passed the second one. If I don't pass this time, I have to get shots every day. I have a few phobias in my life. Needles are one of them. I have been known to pass out in the chair before they even stick me for blood just because I am so scared.
PRAY FOR ME!!!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment