Today's appointment was long, but it went well. I had to do the second glucose test which was 3 hours. I had to go in fasting which made me sick, then they gave me that drink thing which made me even more sick. After a few blood tests I was REALLY sick. But, the good news is I passed. No need for the gestational shot!! Wahoo!
I have gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks. Awesome (sarcasm). I can't wait to get my massive butt out running again. The baby is facing down and will probably stay that way for the duration. I guess it doesn't matter since I have to have a c-section, but he's in the right position anyway. The doctor guesses he's about 3 1/2 to 4 lbs at this point and said "be ready for a big baby". Warren was only 6 lbs. 14 oz, so a big baby would be a little change. Everything checked out ok. We are to the point where I see the doctor every 2 weeks. I think time is going to fly.... I am certainly not ready so it's time to get my butt in gear because this little squirt will be here before we know it. At least I know I have time. Unlike my brother who got a call from his adoption agency on MOnday night saying he'd have a baby that next Wednesday.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment