There are many things about being pregnant that can bring on humiliation. I have experienced a couple in the last few days.
1. I have peed my pants. Luckily at home so I could change. You ask how is that possible?? Well, when your baby is squashing your bladder while at the same time using it as a punching bag, it sometimes leaves you seconds to get to the restroom and I just didn't make it. Yes... I am sensitive about it.
2. I fell out of bed. You know when you get big enough it is hard to sit up to swing your legs off the bed to get out??? Well, I am there so I try to roll out. The bed we have now is a bit higher than the one we had when I was pregnant with Warren. The rolling out didn't work as well this time around. Yes... funny but embarrassing. At least Andrew was the only one who saw it.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment