I haven't had much to post on this little pregnancy blog over the past few weeks. For the most part I have felt great. The last couple of days however, I seem to be getting more and more pregnant. The extra weight I am packing around, especially up stairs is getting difficult. My hips KILL. I can't sleep to save my life. I think that is a combo of aching hips and anxiety bursting at the seems. I lay awake at night thinking about a billion things. Anywhere from what I have to do the next day to what I have to get done in the next 120 days. It drives me nuts, but I can't turn my mind off. I can't turn it off on a regular day, but my pregnant brain is even more wired.
The other thing that is showing true signs of pregnancy is how short my temper is. I have been super snappy and I seriously can't help it. It's like my nerves are a tenth the size they usually are. I feel especially bad for Andrew because he is dealing with it every single day. Nothing is funny to me lately. I really don't have a sense of humor to begin with, but it is way worse when I am pregnant. I'm a no nonsense, get 'er done type of girl. The other day I was talking to my sister-in-law Lori. She is one of the only people who thinks my no nonsense attitude is funny. We were talking about texting and how I got a stupid text from someone the other day and I said, not thinking it was funny or anything "if you don't have good information, or what you have to say is going to waste my time, don't bother me with it." She broke into hysterics and said "Oh, my gosh. I LOVE the pregnant Annie." I'm glad someone does because I can't help being so grumpy and snappy. It is what it is.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my gosh! I am seriously the same way with the temper thing. I have been horrible with my kids. It's like I am having an out of body experience. I feel the anger and yelling coming on, I know I'm acting crazy but I can't stop myself.
ReplyDelete