When I was pregnant with Warren, I don't remember having intense cravings. There were things I really wanted, and things I really didn't want but it wasn't crazy. This time around is SO different. There have been times that I will stop everything I am doing to go get a slurpee. I can't stop thinking about Girl Scout Samoa cookies. I could eat an entire bag of cheese doritos in one sitting. I easily go to Blimpe 3 times a week for a turkey sandwich. Paradise Bakery crumbly blue cheese salads are a weekly must. I haven't been to Einstein's since high school, now it's at least once a week. For anyone who knows me well, you know that when I'm not pregnant, all I drink is Diet Coke. It's easily 6-8 a day. I had to find a good substitute. Chick Fil A Lemonade is Fabulous filler for the time being. The other things I want to eat by the truck loads are jelly beans, Costco granola snack mix, capn' crunch, oranges, peaches, clausen brand pickles and ice cream.
So much for the 40 lbs I lost before I got pregnant. Here it comes again.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey Annie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea to do this!!! It's fun to hear how your doing since I don't get to see you that often:( it's been nice to read how you're doing! It's so good to hear you're not that tired and not feeling sick, you're so lucky! It's comforting to know that this second pregnancy is different than your first,it gives hope for the rest of us:) funny to see your cravings too:) Love ya and hope to see you for April Bunco!!!