Monday, March 22, 2010

The feeling of panic.

When I logged onto my blog this morning and saw my little floating baby ticker with a big bold 145 days left on there, I panicked a bit. ONLY 145 DAYS!!! I'd better get my act together because there is a lot to do. To be quite honest, the past couple of weeks I haven't been thinking about this little squirt constantly.

Sure, I have the reminders like aching hips, the fact that I am so big you would think I should be delivering next week, I have that constant feeling of hunger and my face looks like I have chicken pox.

Other than that I have been feeling great. I am not too tired. I haven't felt nauseated at all. I have actually had a little motivation to get a few things done. If I take my Tylenol PM I sleep like a champ. I can still touch my toes!! There are still a few non-maternity things in my closet that fit. I can still jog a couple of miles without complaint. Really, I'm in pretty good shape other than the fact that there is not all that much time left. I may be singing a different tune in the not so distant future, but for now I feel like there's not enough time!

So much to do, so little time. At least we made good progress on construction project number one this past weekend (laundry room/ office/ craft room). Hopefully it will be done in the next week or two. Then we can start on the nursery. Who knows, maybe our kitchen will be done by the time the baby is born. Say a little prayer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment