Whooa! I may not be tooting this horn later on, but I can't believe how fast this is going by. I look at my little count down ticker and can't believe we only have 168 days to get ready!
So here is the positive bit for this week. I woke up Saturday feeling better than I have in a LONG time. I had energy, no sign of nausea and I even had a bit of motivation mixed in there. I cleaned my entire house. Did all of the laundry. Washed all the sheets and towels. We even started our construction project on our laundry room.
Sunday morning I woke up realizing I had propbably pushed it a little too much. I was exhausted. I didn't want to do anything but sit. By the end of the day, my hips hurt so bad. Can I assume they are opening up already to make room for our little guy? I seriously felt like I had run 8 miles without stopping and then didn't stretch (and we all know I'm not running 8 miles right now!)
Really, that's it for this week. Nothing extreme. No big news. I just feel great and can't ask for much more right now.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment