We went for our monthly check up this week. I love going in and making sure all is well. I have been feeling so good lately, it made me think for sure something is wrong with the baby. Not so. All is well. His heart beat is nice and strong. He was kicking like crazy. I did find out that my placenta is up front. That isn't a good or a bad thing. It just means I probably won't feel him kick as much.
It is so much fun to see the baby on the ultra sound. I love seeing that little miracle growing so quickly. It's amazing that 19 weeks ago he was just a little cell that you could barely see even under a microscope. Now he is almost a full pound and roughly 7-8 inches long. It was confirmed that he's a boy. It was so funny. The tech asked if we wanted to know the gender and we said, of course (even though we already knew!!) She said "does the fact that he's grabbing himself inbetween his legs give you a clue? Apparently it starts early in the womb. Boys will be boys." Pretty funny. It looks like all fingers and all toes are there. His organs looks great. I am going to guess from what I could see that he has the "Fisher nose." Andrew and Warren both have it. So cute. It was a big relief to see him moving around and looking healthy.
So that's it for this update. Not a lot to report. I guess that's a good thing!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment