Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Of course, today would be the day.
When I was pregnant with Warren, I didn't throw up once until after I had him. Then I threw up for 4 days straight. It was awesome... (sarcasim). This pregnancy has so far been much the same. Just feeling like I am going to throw up all day, but never do. Well, this morning it all changed. And of course it had to be today. I got up extra early to get out the door on time because we had a board meeting at work. I was feeling super sick, hot and dizzy. I tried to eat a banana to help my stomach, but it did the opposite. About 5 minutes later, it came back up. Luckily I didn't get anything on my clothes. So.... a little tooth brush, a make-up touch-up and I was out the door. I still feel like crap though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment