Saturday, February 6, 2010
Just Ugly.
I am having a very ugly day today. My pants are getting tighter by the minute, so I feel super fat. I have more zits now than I did in high school. My skin is whiter than snow. At least I just got my hair done, lashes dyed and brows waxed. It helped a bit, but I still feel like I want to climb in a hole and hide for the next 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I came across your blog from RaeLynn's blog and saw the link for this one. Looks like we are due around the same time. I am 12 weeks now and I totally know how you feel! Zits, fat, ugly, exhausted. With my other 2 pregnancies I never threw up, but I have with this one. Still not as much as I hear some women do though, so I guess I'm pretty lucky.
ReplyDelete