Here we go. The start of week ten. The only thing I have to post right now is how dang fat I feel. I am at that super horrible stage of not showing, but starting to noticably fat. I think it's a bit worse for me since I just lost 40lbs and now about to put it back on. Do people who don't know I am pregnant talk behind my back about the weight I have put on? My pants are so tight all I want to do is put on sweat pants.
Ok, here is my quick little confession. You should see my pantry. It is overflowing with junk food. SO, I can't blame it all on water weight and a growing baby. I can blame it on the hormones though. I have been craving junk food. In the past week I have bought Little Debbie Snack Cakes, Cheetos, Ruffles and quite a bit of Valentines. I have been downing sugar cereal like crazy and I am loving Velveeta Shells and Cheese. I need to be careful. Can't blame it all onthe baby.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment