Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post numero uno

Ok, here we go. This is my new lay it all out there blog. The kind where I put my polite self aside and write what I am really thinking and about how I really feel. The next 7 ish months will be about pregnancy.

I feel like I am pregnant for the first time. Has it really been that long since I was pregnant with Warren? Long enough to forget just about everything?? Any little pain, or any "symptom" I have I question.. is that normal? Is the baby ok?

To be quite honest the past week and a half or so, I haven't' felt a bit nauseated. It has given me a bit of concern. Does that mean something is wrong? Then I realize how dang tired I am and realize I am still pregnant. Almost every day this week I have felt like I have taken an Ambien before I start my day. I get a bit nervous to drive!! I am that tired.

I have NO desire to do house work. This may seem normal for some. For me, very strange. I am the type that if I am home, I am usually cleaning, organizing or doing laundry and I really enjoy it. Now all I can do is get one small mandatory task done, like change Warren's diaper or feed him and get back to the couch!! I am excited for my appointment on Monday. Maybe the doc will give me a little iron shot. I need something.

Here is the other thing that reminds me there is a little person growing inside of me. My nerves are almost a tenth the size they usually are. This symptom makes me feel more bad for Andrew than myself. Everything bugs me. Things that I wouldn't ever even notice have now become more like nails on a chalk board. Listening to people eat, chew gum and tap fingers can through me over the edge. People seem louder lately as a whole. Maybe this one is a combo of how freaking tired I am plus a roller coaster of hormones rushing through me.

So, that is the kick off post. My plan is to do at least a weekly update. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment