Monday, August 2, 2010
Ready or not.....
I had one of those "oh my word it's happening soon" moments this weekend. It just hasn't seemed all that real that baby #2 is on his way. 10 days at most!!! This may seem like TMI and a little graphic, so stop reading now if you don't want to read gross words. On Saturday I had this weird gush of fluid fall out of me. With Warren my water broke 2 weeks early so I know what it really feels like and this one wasn't like that. So I wasn't overly concerned but it made me a little cautious. The weird thing was it continued to leak for hours. So around 9:00 pm we decided to call the hospital to see if I should be checked. They told me to come in. So I got all showered and we headed to the hospital around 11:00 pm. Warren was asleep to Andrew stayed in the car with him. I was in the hospital for about an hour and a half. They said I was definitely leaking something. Sometimes at this point in pregnancy you can loose a little fluid, then it stops. Sometimes it means there is a little tear in the sack so be prepared to have the baby at any moment. While I was in the hospital I had 4 super intense contractions. The nurse said she would be surprised if I made it to the 12th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment