I can't believe we have 25 days left!!! CRAZY. I am super ready physically. Mentally on the other hand, I could probably use more than 25 days. My little What to Expect app on my phone has had 2 updates this week that I think are supposed to help get my butt in gear and ready. The first one was... "You only have 4 weeks left. Pack your hospital bag." Really? It could happen anytime now I guess. The other was "Plan your route to the hospital." I guess the time is closer than I realized.
Here is my physical state: I am so $%#* hot I can't stand it. I seriously can't believe how much sweat I can produce. Sorry if that's TMI, but it's true. I get more and more massive every day so I feel like I get even more hot every day. I have a pinched nerve at the top of each leg so walking is miserable. My ribs hurt so bad I wouldn't be surprised if one was broken. I am so tired and have no motivation to do anything. When does that nesting crap start??? I need it to kick in because I don't care that my house is a wreck right now which is SO not like me.
My mental state: Scared. I am nervous about so many things. I just babysat my brothers 6 week old baby for a couple of days and it was a rude awakening for how it is going to be here soon. I am terrified of the operation I am going to have. I am worried sick about my duties at work. I know the staff can handle it, but do I really want them to? NO. Over the past 8 years I have seen the Utah Open go from being a joke to an event that even PGA Tour members are apparently talking about and some have even called to try to play. I guess I can't do anything about it now, but I hope it all goes well.
I know it always sounds like I am dreading this second baby. I really am excited to meet him and to expand the family. It is just crazy to think that it's really happening.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Apparently we get to set an official date for the delivery. We have talked about August 12, but we'll see.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment